6 Ways To Get A Car-Buyer’s Attention This Holiday Season
‘Tis the specials season with “stocking stuffer” incentives and other holiday offers that will help you have a strong close to the year. We at Reunion don’t simply want to wish you a Happy Holidays, we want to give the gift of perspective.
Here are a few of the essential things you need to do for your holiday marketing.
On Your Website
1. On your homepage and specials pages, you’ll want to promote…
- Sales Events
- Special Holiday Hours
With Google My Business
2. Like a retail shop with window dressings, your Google My Business should…
- Have posts about sales events
- Update special holiday hours
Through Social Media Marketing
Santa can’t reach all those homes in one night without his reindeer, and neither can you reach an abundance of in-market shoppers without social media campaigns. We recommend…
3. Create ads with sales event logos
4. Add budget to your campaigns to promote those sales events
5. Create organic posts about your hours and pin them to the top of the page so users actually see it
And With Your Paid Search Campaigns
Let’s not forget that an effective paid search strategy must adapt to the holiday trends.
6. Leave enough budget to cover increased search volume in your market as shoppers start looking for those holiday deals.
For more help to navigate the holidays and get a great start to your 2021, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.